|
|
|
Wednesday, June 01, 2005 Nope, it's not the movie, not the comics, not the cartoon. It our new little dog! (at my mum's)My Bro-in-law (yes, the not-so-likeable one), brought home a chihuahua 2 days ago and this little darling has already won our hearts, my mum's included. I name her Batman because she's got 2 black patches over her eyes extending to her pointy black ears. Absolutely a darling. She'll come when u call her, sitting next to you for u to pat...a total glutton and is pretty fat, considering that her legs are each as thick as a fat thumb only...plus she doesn't bark much, which is quite a relieve cos I dun think my dad would like a noisy pup around the house. I always thought chihuahuas are noisy and tiny...until this one changed my perception. I'll post some pics when I have them uploaded onto my pc...stay tuned.
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |